Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
WEA Creative Services is a global full-service department that offers creative direction and support for WEA/ADA/WMG, artists and labels. We strive to enhance all areas of the business by providing concepts and expertise in design, visualization, and content to continuously match the evolution of the industry.
Why this could be your next big break:
WMG's Creative Services team are a hardworking and creative group who pivot from project-to-project with ease and patience. As an Art Admin, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our fast-paced team as we create and commission artwork from ideation to finalization. With constantly shifting priorities, we pride ourselves on our ability to conceptualize creative ideas and bring them to fruition, no matter the deadline. As a part of our team, you'll learn how to translate a creative vision into a strategic and procedural workflow.
Here you'll get to:
• You will help with the intake and organization of freelance artwork
• You will assist with asset management
• You will assist with scheduling art requests for Creative Service's Merchandise internal team of designers
• You will help build presentations for artist pitches, and other departmental and label needs
• You will be maintaining organization of legal contracts and records
• You will coordinate billing processes from new vendor setups to invoicing
• You will track art costs for multiple Creative Services projects
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Adapt willingly and quickly to changing priorities and responsibilities
• Ability to communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally, either verbally or written
• Maintain a high level of accuracy, consistently reviewing work to accomplish tasks with follow through to completion
• Flexibility and willingness to work until the job is complete
• Be reliable, have excellent time management and organizational skills
• Office 365 experience required
It would be music to our ears if you also had:.
• College Degree Preferred
• Photoshop / Illustrator knowledge preferred
• 1-2 years' experience in a team environment
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.