Virtual Reality Hosts
Warner Bros.New York, NY
Part Time Job
Virtual Reality Hosts (Harry Potter Flagship)
Location: United States - New York - New York
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Harry Potter Flagship NY seeks Virtual Reality Hosts (Full Time/Part Time) for the Flagship Retail NY department. Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of a Flagship Wizarding World store in New York. This store will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to guide guests through our in-store immersive virtual reality experiences, facilitating a flawless journey throughout.
• Consistently demonstrates a positive and seamless guest experience.
• Able to perform all roles within the virtual reality experience, depending on assignment for the day.
• Welcomes guests, assists with initiating the customer journey from beginning to end
• Informs guests about the upcoming experience, building excitement through scripted talking points.
• Prepares customer for experience, assists with equipment readiness, and leads experience within the space.
• Partners with other associates to assist customers through experience journey
• Is comfortable commanding an audience using scripted talking points.
• Guides guests to engage in other immersive virtual reality experiences within the store
• Register, cash handling and operational duties include ensuring that all transactions are complete and accurate through POS systems and applications.
• Manages customers journey through instore applications, regularly follows up on lateness and cancelations to maintain experience accuracy.
• Completion of daily and weekly safety and cleanliness audits.
• Delivers the steps of service for each experience in agreed timeframes to ensure efficiency.
• Responsible in attaining delegated daily, monthly, or quarterly sales goals.
• Completion of requested reports and customer feedback to enhance the experience further.
• Maintain virtual reality appearance to ensure that it is neat, clean & sanitized, and well maintained to meet the company's customer experience standards.
• Maintain additional uniform pieces to create in-world experience for customers.
• Minimum 1 years' experience in premium retail, experience, or hospitality industry.
• Ability to problem solve and respond to department priorities and direction
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Ability to use scripted talking points to create an immersive customer experience.
• Strong conversationalist and ability to naturally engage with a wide range of guests.
• Technical knowledge, comfortable with tablet and application use (Apple, Microsoft, Android, etc.)
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.