Warner Bros.Brighton, UK
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2020 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Animator jobs in Brighton-UK
Search all Senior Animator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Animator? Senior Animator
WB Games is seeking a Senior Animator to join our team. As a Senior Animator, you'll join a team of people who want to build the best. You will have the opportunity to work with Warner Media's diverse and loved brands. You will work with the engineering, design, and art teams to bring a new game world to life. You'll be involved on the ground floor of a growing team dedicated revolutionizing entertainment with a ground-breaking cross-platform game. Leverage your technical expertise and passion for high quality art in this exciting opportunity.
What part will you play?
• Develop, maintain, and craft animations for real time game assets
• Assist designers and engineers with gameplay prototypes
• Work with the other members of the team to ensure the timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar
• Rig and animate meshes which effectively develop and communicate the persona of the character
• Actively share knowledge within area of expertise and influence other related disciplines
• Build on the culture of inclusivity and growth through coaching, career management and mentorship
• Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews
What do we need from you?
• Demonstrable experience in game development animating characters using Maya or equivalent
• Relevant 2D and 3D experience – Photoshop, Maya, 3DSMax, ZBrush, Unity
• Extraordinary skill in rigging and animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms
• Strong knowledge of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to enhance gameplay
• Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
• Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group
• Tried problem-solving / prototyping ability
• Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
• A passion for video games
Must have portfolio link on resume.
WB Games wants our workforce to be more representative of all sections of society at all levels in the organisation. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.