Production Systems Analyst
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Systems Analyst for the Production Technology – EPTDS department.
• Research, elicit, model and document business processes, use cases, requirements and to formulate and recommend strategic process reengineering efficiencies and business performance improvements. Documents issues, solutions, change management considerations, and project status.
• Provide domain expertise to solution partners during the project life cycle to ensure developed solutions align with strategic business roadmaps. Understands business drivers and processes to evaluate risk and recommend solutions with a balanced result
• Develop cost benefits cases and to analyze and measure realization of post-deployment benefits.
• Create detailed User Acceptance Test plans, organize and conduct User Acceptance Testing and Training activities, and to ensure successful delivery and deployment of high-quality technology solutions with high rates of user adoption.
• Continually monitor and analyze post-stabilization user adoption rates and changing business processes and to recommend required solution modifications.
• Ability to quickly assimilate/understand new business & technology concepts
• Ability to analyze existing operations & workflows to identify improvement opportunities
• Familiar in Cyber Security concepts (e.g., best practices, directory services, and application/web authentication methods)
• Ability to recognize trends and patterns, perform qualitative and quantitative analysis, and interpret results
• Analysis of data and information to present key take-aways and develop insights?
• Able to establish and maintain good relationships with collegues, client and partners both internal and external
• Ability to translate and tailor enterprise initiatives & policies to what is appropriate for the production environment
• Versed at researching and recommending opportunities to deploy innovative best practices
• Strong documentation experience: tracking technical implementations (tasks/timelines/updates) and legal requirements
• Strong numeracy/analytical skills and experience working with complex data (Excel); aggregating, manipulating and visualizing data into actionable insight
• Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
• Always remains composed under pressure
• Versed in production & studio business, processes and workflows
• Experience with cyber security controls and concepts including MFA, password compliance, user session management, authentication logging, endpoint protection, vulnerability management, and user access reviews
• Familiarity with compliance laws, security standards and certifications: SOC1 & SOC2, SSAE 16, GDPR, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including MS-Outlook, MS-Visio, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word
• Strong proficiency in collaboration, project management tools including MS Teams, Zoom, OneDrive, SharePoint, Box, Webex, SmartSheet, Service Now, and Zendesk
• Experience working with identity management and directory services including Okta, Active Directory, Azure AD, and LDAP.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.