Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant III
Warner Horizon Unscripted Television seeks an experienced and highly organized Executive Assistant III for the television industry's leading studio and supplier of unscripted television.
This position will provide direct assistance and administrative support to the Executive Vice President and head of creative affairs.
• Handle incoming and outgoing telephones calls.
• Schedule meetings
• Create email correspondence, deal memos, expense reports and more
• Track incoming submissions and international formats to ensure timely response and accurate record keeping.
• Communicates and coordinates flow of information to other departments including Production, Legal, PR and Marketing.
• Handles distribution of rough-cuts and other important show content to senior executives.
• Maintains weekly reports for shows in production and development
• Maintain and organize development materials
• Greet vip guests at show tapings.
• Books travel.
• Perform various tasks for creative research, development and pitch materials
• Stay informed on industry developments, track marketplace changes and conduct competitive research.
• Interest in and knowledge of television industry and unscripted programming.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment such as studio, network, agency or production company strongly preferred.
• College Undergraduate Degree preferred.
• Mac Software and affiliate programs. Microsoft Word, Keynote, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel required.
• Clear and effective communicator.
• Strong organizational skills
• Previous experience as an assistant.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Handle sensitive and confidential information.
• This position is the gatekeeper and hub for all activities involving the EVP and head of creative affairs.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Horizon Television is one of the entertainment industry's leading producers of scripted series for the cable marketplace and primetime reality series for both network and cable. Scripted series include Rizzoli & Isles for TNT, Pretty Little Liars for Freeform and Queen Sugar for OWN. WHTV's unscripted series include the smash hit singing competition show The Voice for NBC; the hit reality franchise The Bachelor-which also includes The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise.