Senior Digital Media Analyst
Warner Bros. EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. is seeking a Senior Media Analyst for the Digital Marketing department.
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
What part will you play?
- Assists Digital Media Managers with reviewing initial digital media plans to ensure specific parameters are met (e.g., flighting, demos, targeting, measurement, SOV, added value, traffic numbers) and reviews Digital Media Agency POVs.
- Supports Managers for all digital media pre-/planning needs and provides management approved communication & strategy direction to internal teams & digital media agency.
- Assists Manager with weekly media performance optimizations & makegoods during live campaign.
In parallel to the planning process, manages all creative needs for digital media placements in partnership with Digital Marketing, Creative - Finishing & Digital Media Agency - tasks include but are not limited to:
Custom creative program management & execution.
Video & display asset request, due dates & delivery management.
Keeping video rotation up to date based on the latest digital performance & asset availability.
Campaign launch management.
Enhanced linear media buy digital extensions.
- Under supervision of the Digital Media Manager and coordinating with digital media agency & internal digital analytics, compiles the video rotation and manages the rotation process to ensure that the digital spot direction is accurate and communicated in a timely fashion to internal and external teams.
- Provides meeting notes for all internal & external (partner) meetings.
Other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising strongly preferred.
- Approximately 3 years of advertising and media experience required, with at least one year being directly related to the Motion Picture industry and media-specific experience required.
- Digital media planning & buying experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of traditional media (TV, Radio, Out-of-Home) and understands how and why they are utilized in developing strategic campaigns.
- Must be familiar with the digital space.
- Must be able to accurately maintain and monitor budgets and media buys.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, when necessary.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online