Production Incentives Analyst
Warner Bros. EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Production Incentives Analyst for the Production Planning department. Production Planning is a service-based team with the end goal to maximize monetization of production tax credits. The analyst conducts research and participates in the planning and administration of the film incentive process.
Coordinates with production executives, finance executives, project accountants, and budgeters to accurately estimate production incentives.
- Works closely with VFX executives and supervisors to maximize and accurately track domestic and foreign VFX incentives.
- Provides guidance to production managers, line producers, production accountants etc. to secure incentive funds.
- For assigned projects, researches and coordinates with internal divisions to ensure applications, forms and documents are successfully submitted to jurisdictions.
- Responsible for 3rd party audits of assigned projects to maximize incentive receipts.
- Recommends rebate hedges as necessary.
- Reviews weekly cost reports of assigned projects to ensure incentives are properly reported.
- Creates and updates tax credit financial information in EPIC (Production Planning's internal incentive tracking system).
- Ensures jurisdictional deliverable requirements are met to receive tax credits.
- Cultivates a team environment, builds and maintains internal and external relationships and supports a high performing work environment.
- Provides tax incentive analysis as requested.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Movie Magic budgeting, PSL and Vista a plus.
- Proficient in MS office, including Excel, PowerPoint.
- Studio, entertainment industry or other film and television production experience a plus.
- Prior estimating and production accounting experience preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online