Technical Director - Animation
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Animation (Burbank) is looking for a TD 1, to work on a 2D Animated series for Netflix
The TD is responsible for creating and maintaining software tools, providing front-line support to artists and leads, editorial, post-production, and archiving and general troubleshooting of the 2D pipeline in a fast-paced production environment.
• Maintain and develop tools for Shotgun. Extend functionality of Shotgun through the creation of stand alone Python GUIs, Action Menus, and Event Triggers
• Troubleshoot 2D asset creation, color styling, 2D efx, animation, rough comp, and final comp
• Assist in developing and maintaining the entire pipeline lifecycle
• Works with show leads and digital supervisor to provide support for the show
• Develop and import plug-ins for various software programs
• Develop additional tools that may be needed for Shotgun, and other programs
• Highly experienced with Shotgun (2+ years).
• Must understand current industry animation techniques, and technologies
• Highly organized and independently solves problems with little supervision
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with naming conventions and file organization
• Proficient in Harmony, Photoshop, After Effects, and Maya
• Experience with Apache2 HTTP, Wiki Servers, MEL, and PyMel preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of Mac OS, Windows, and Linux preferred.
• Experienced with writing Python and MEL scripts.
• A firm understanding of GUI toolkits such as PySide and Tk.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online