Summer Intern - WBTV Post Production
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
The TV Post Production department seeks an intern for Summer 2019. This intern may:
• File deal memos, contracts, bids, & other documents.
• Assist with lot-wide distributions and runs to producers, associate producers, casting, and WBTV executive offices.
• Answer phones; screen, log, and place phone calls.
• Perform clerical duties such as faxing and photocopying.
• Perform other related duties as required.
What do we require from you?
Summer 2019 Internships start in June 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays starting June 2019 – September 2019.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.