Summer Intern - NonTheatrical Sales
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Summer 2019 Internships start in June 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays starting June 2019 – September 2019.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.
The Non-Theatrical Distribution/Sales team is responsible for the marketing and distribution of feature films for Warner Bros., New Line and Turner, television product and cartoons to non-theatrical outlets such as airlines, cruise ships, Army/Air Force/Navy, colleges universities, hospitals, and other public performance venues.
The intern's duties will include:
• Updating the Non-Theatrical and Classics website.
• Prep work for various marketing and trade shows.
• General office administrative work: data input, PO maintenance, filing, etc.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related major.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Outlook and Excel required.
• Passion for film industry.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.