Summer Intern - Digital Product Management
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Digital Product Management Intern-Summer 2019 for the Digital Product Management department. The Undergraduate Intern, Digital Product Management is responsible for assisting with the methodologies and research behind Warner Bros. Interactive's efforts to optimize game appeal, retention, and consumer value. The position will be responsible for competitive research, teardowns, and benchmarks of external games and translate best practices into actionable product strategies.
The position will assist WBIE's Digital Product Management (DPM) department in order to optimize the consumer in-game experience. This person should be a team player, self-motivated, highly literate in video games, and able to communicate complex ideas and themes.
• Conducts a wide variety of research to support development decisions:
• Conducts analysis as well as the deconstruction of game design and retention mechanisms.
• Create well-written, succinct documents and presentations.
• Key, main driver in creating presentations on WBIE game-focused design and research analyses. Responsible for:
• Clear, unbiased communication of industry, genre, design and consumer value trends and specific product evaluations.
• Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways, understandable by a cross-functional and cross-cultural audience.
What do we require from you?
• Must be currently an undergraduate student enrolled in a four-year accredited university.
• Education in the areas of technical communication, psychology, math, economics, business, or statistics a plus, but not necessary.
• Must have a passion for Video Games!
• Interest in video games across a wide variety of genres.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Team player.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and presentational skills.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, - especially PowerPoint. This position will be creating a lot of PPT ''Decks''. Word, Excel, and Online/internet skills, etc.
• Highly organized and self-directed; able to keep on an assigned track without supervision.
• Must display resourcefulness, enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity and self-motivation.
• Self-starter with high level of initiative/energy, conscientious with a strong sense of ownership.