Summer Intern - Corporate Business Development & Strategy
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Corporate Business Development & Strategy Intern (Undergrad) - Summer
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Intern for the Corp. Business Dev & Strategy department. The Corporate Business Development & Strategy Intern supports Warner Bros. in a variety of strategic planning and new business development initiatives. Specific responsibilities include researching and evaluating potential business development deals; providing financial and strategic support in executing mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures; and assisting in the development of long-term strategy for Warner Bros. divisions which include Theatrical, Television, Home Video, Digital Distribution, Video Games and Consumer Products.
• Provides financial, analytical, and strategic support for evaluating potential M&A candidates and joint venture partners. This includes: developing detailed financial models for potential transactions, performing due diligence, preparing presentations for senior management, and coordinating with senior executives to support and execute transactions.
• Prepares strategic analyses and recommendations to help develop long-term divisional strategy and evaluate new business initiatives. This includes: performing industry research and analysis, preparing business plans in conjunction with divisional management, assessing industry trends and competitive dynamics, and developing strategic company and industry overviews.
• Formulates presentations to share findings and recommendations for divisional and senior management critical to the decision-making process. Communicates findings and makes recommendations on issues under study.
• Establishes a collaborative relationship with partnered divisions.
• Exhibits and maintains a strong competitive knowledge of industry practices, trends and developments.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled undergraduate student, not graduating prior to September 2019.
• Proficiency in financial spreadsheets, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
• Must have strong quantitative analytical skills and be able to think strategically.
• Must be knowledgeable on current trends within the media industry.