Summer Intern - Animation
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Summer 2019 Internships start in June 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays starting June 2019 – September 2019.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. is seeking interns who are passionate about animation and can bring their organizational skills and creativity to different teams across the WBA TV Production Department. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing a career within Animation. Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience such as assembling model/design packets, tracking artwork, preparing storyboards for animatic import, and exposure to various facets of the business.
What do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in Animation, Art, Design, or a related major.
• Proficiency in using MAC, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and ToonBoom required.
• Passion for the animation industry.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.