Sr. Human Resources Coordinator
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
We are seeking a Sr. Human Resources Coordinator to join Warner Bros. Studio Facilities' Human Resources team. In this role, you will provide administrative support for the HR team, responding to inquiries in adherence with wage and hour laws and company policies and practices, assisting with employee transactions, on-boarding and orientation for new hires, greeting and directing visitors, answering phones, issuing employee ID cards, scheduling appointments/meetings, filing, and maintaining department supplies.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, HR Certification, or equivalent HR experience.
• At least two years of HR or related experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Bonus points for?
• Bilingual English and Spanish fluency.
• Experience in data entry, reporting and review of HRIS and Payroll systems.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.