Spring Intern - TV Music
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
The TV Music team seeks an intern for the Spring 2019 academic term. This music intern will get an overview of how music and television environment works from the creative and business sides and see how the process flows. Intern will assist with various tasks in the creative, clearance, contracting, licensing, and accounting areas. This intern may:
• Help creative team with digitizing media submissions from major and independent music publishers and record labels to expand digital library.
• Help organize pitch presentations, and related music database, for network and cable TV, and internet productions.
• Assist music clearance coordinators in closing out episode packets and entering info in database.
• Create clearance show/episode files for the upcoming season.
• Research publisher and recording ownership on songs requested for clearance.
• Contribute to General creative and clearance organization.
• Research AFM and AFTRA New Use contracts.
• Assist in updating AFM and SAG rates into database.
• Update composer and music supervisor logs.
• Copy and distribute production schedules, staff and crew lists, scripts and revisions.
• File and help coordinate the flow if inbound and outbound license agreements from creation through full execution.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled, in good academic standing, at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2019.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Well-organized, with close attention to detail and excellent follow through.
• Able to set up and maintain accurate, current files and records.
• Able to handle confidential information.
• Willingness to work in a team and be available to all in the department.
• Able to communicate tactfully and effectively with all industry personnel.