Data Scientist, Workforce Analytics
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
We are currently seeking a Data Scientist to join our HR Services Workforce Analytics team. This role will be part of newly-established Workforce Analytics function and will be responsible for predictive modeling and analysis of workforce data, to support our HR team to meet their goals and objectives. Specifically, the responsibilities will include:
• Analyzing and modeling workforce data; apply expertise in quantitative analysis to inform beyond the numbers and help influence business decisions for HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion, and others in the organization.
• Working with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to develop scalable products and solutions that help our internal HR clients better understand their talent and navigate workforce challenges.
• Partnering with internal teams to identify areas for improvement for data quality, process efficiencies/effectiveness, etc., and work with internal teams to automate or streamline data entry/collection processes to ensure the highest data integrity.
• Performing data exploration, cleaning, and wrangling to understand available data and produce actionable insights.
• Building predictive models, dashboards and reports, assist with presentations, and visual aids used to facilitate the decisions of HR and Finance clients and business leaders.
• Integrating data from multiple systems and develop analytics on headcount, workforce cost, time tracking, absence, recruiting etc. to help business better manage their workforce resource.
• Assisting developing reports in Workday and other BI tools to analyze data, perform trend analysis and identify data discrepancies.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor or higher degree in engineering or quantitative discipline, or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
• 2 years of experience in advanced data mining techniques and tools such as R and/or Python, and familiar with manipulating large-scale structured and unstructured data.
• 1 years of experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
• Proficient with statistics, data modeling, and analysis.
• Experience with SQL, relational database, and database management.
• Experience in transforming goals/requests into a visual story to help end users identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Bonus point for:
• Previous consulting experience with a management consulting or software company.
• Previous experience in HR system transactions.
• Previous experience in process improvement, finance or accounting.
But Wait, There's More!
• Medical, dental, vision coverage, competitive paid time off and competitive company-matching 401K plan.
• Warner Bros. Learning Network to help develop and navigate your career.
• Impact, the Warner Bros. Giving Program, which provides ways for you to support the communities in which we live and work.
• Part of the Time Warner family which includes brands like HBO, TBS, TNT and Cartoon Network.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.