Manager, Human Resources
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/11/2018 10:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager, Human Resources jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Human Resources postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Human Resources? What part will you play?
The Manager, Human Resources provides human resources expertise in support of the Warner Bros. Consumer Products business. Ensures that human resources activities compliment the goals and objectives of the business and promote a high-performance culture. Areas of focus include employee engagement, organizational development, performance management, employee and management coaching, recruitment and staffing, and employee relations. Partners with corporate human resources entities and other business areas as needed.
• Build and maintain effective relationships, working effectively with group leaders, management, and employees. In partnership with HR Dir and OD, provides execution support on organization development initiatives, including talent management, employee development, succession planning and team effectiveness.
• Supports the process of organizational planning that evaluates current and future business needs and aligns against current and future organizational structure. Conducts and assists in job analysis/evaluation and preparation of job descriptions, expectations and skills inventories. Helps develop recommendations to executive management and implement approved plans.
• Monitors and advises managers in the progressive discipline process of the company. Monitors the development and implementation of individual performance improvement plans.
• Collaborates with the business in developing recruitment plans, identifying training needs and advocating for continuous learning for employees where necessary, providing coaching and mentoring support where required.
• Partners with stakeholders in ensuring that best practices are being adopted, ensuring the delivery of projects as required as well as ensuring that key deliverables are met within the specified timelines.
• Facilitates effective implementation of new people management initiatives in different departments and levels of the business as appropriate.
• Partners with business unit heads and their designees to manage financial and headcount budget management (salaries, promotions, temps, overtime, etc.).
• Provides counsel to employees and management on employment issues, in conjunction with Employee Relations, Labor Relations and/or Legal as needed. Assures compliance with federal and state labor and employment laws. Conducts investigations, provides guidance on performance matters, facilitates conflict resolution, interprets company policy, etc. Assists businesses in the development of related guidelines and procedures.
• Oversees temp and independent contractor staffing needs and overall review and approval processes; conducts exit interviews.
• Oversees TRP (Total Reward Planning) process and ensures all the related processes are performed in a timely manner.
What do we require from you?
• An undergraduate degree and a minimum of five years of professional level Human Resources experience.
• Experience developing and implementing Human Resources guidelines/practices.
• Knowledge and experience in compensation, recruitment, organizational planning, organization development, employee engagement, and employee development.
• Working knowledge of labor and employment laws and compliance.
• Technical proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Workday Org Plus and Workday.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.