Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupNeedham, MA
Full Time Job
Turbine, Inc. seeks an HR Coordinator for the Turbine HR department.
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the day to day HR needs of regular full-time employees, temps and contractors for WB Games studio locations in Needham, MA; Troy, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT.
What part will you play?
• Serve as the main point of contact for any employee inquiries regarding company policies and procedures, compliance documentation, benefits, PTO, payroll, etc.
• Independently handle all administrative functions for position management, hires, promotions, transfers and terminations. Audit reports and ensure organizational and position changes are accurately reflected in the appropriate systems
• Process new hire/transfer/promotion/salary change documents in Workday, handle the administration of terminations and final pay documents.
• Manage and ensure compliance of the Performance Review (CHAT) process including follow up with Management on delinquent appraisals and review of appraisal forms. Keep HR Director abreast of issues and escalates where appropriate.
• Coordinate the Total Rewards Planning (TRP) process by monitoring completion of compensation planning phases, following-up with planners to ensure compliance to deadlines, and creating special reports and analysis for supervisors and executive management
• Conduct new employee orientation for the three studios to foster positive attitude toward Company goals
• Perform exit interviews with regular employees below the Director level. Gather insights and suggestions from exiting employees and share metrics with Director to enable continuous improvement and impact reasons for negative turnover
• Create, update and maintain organizational charts and roster queries/summaries on a regular basis
• Manage communication with temp agencies regarding temp hire process and any associated issues and maintain personnel database of all temp information and supporting data
• Perform special projects as needed, such as:
• Ad hoc management reporting and analysis (i.e. payroll budgeting/forecasting and headcount reconciliation reports, special headcount and staffing reports, employee surveys, etc)
• Reorganization analysis (i.e. specialized org charts, headcount/payroll spreadsheets, severance estimates)
• Temp, freelance staff, production employees and contractor reporting.
• Corporate-driven requests for information and projects (i.e. real estate space planning projects, organizational projects)
• Assists with bringing on special training vendors for specific division/department development needs and manage registration process for off-site programs
• Assists HR director and recruiter with administration of the college intern program and scheduling of candidate interviews, as needed
• Assist with employee communication programs (e.g. company meetings, new-hire meet & greets, morale events, etc.) and division-specific employee communications (e.g. broadcast emails, Turbine intranet, etc.)
• Provide the Director and Recruiter with administrative support.
What do we require from you?
• BA/BS degree preferred
• 1-2 years' experience in Human Resources roles preferred
• Advanced Excel knowledge and proficiency with other MS Office applications, including Word and Outlook calendar
• Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. Workday) preferred
• Must be comfortable working independently and as part of a team
• Must be proactive, self-motivated and be able to plan for, track, prioritize and execute multiple recurring and ad hoc tasks
• Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to deal effectively with all levels of employees
• Must be able to handle and maintain confidential information
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Must possess strong logic and reasoning skills
• Must have strong organizational and analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints and in a fast-paced environment
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.