Digital Media Video Data Specialist Intern
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. is one of the world's largest creators of feature films, television programs and animated content. The Digital Media group within the Worldwide Television Marketing division supports this business with a growing portfolio of applications and platforms used to promote this content worldwide. We are currently seeking a Digital Media Video Data Specialist Intern who can handle repetitive, accurate metadata entry as well as basic video QC in our Digital Content Supply Chain. The candidate will be working with our back log of theatrical and television content, clipping out relevant sections, logging required metadata, and publishing to our B2B tools (apps and websites) for key stakeholders worldwide. We are looking for a fastidious, technically-inclined candidate that can handle repetitive work with a smile, and who can focus myopically on every detail, while understanding the big picture. A love for all-things TV/Film related is encouraged as is a sense of humor.
• Video metadata logging & Publishing (log data, clip, transcode, publish, QC).
• Work with vendor partners to assist in training AI (machine learning).
• Identify, document, and troubleshoot bugs.
• Other job-related duties (meetings, special projects, research, etc.).
What do we require from you?
• Active enrolled student with an accredited college or university.
• No previous work experience required.
• Must have a basic understanding of video and audio post production.
• Strong computer and technical skills.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with MAM systems, Database management, or software development a plus.
• Must be able to quickly learn a variety of online tools and systems.
• Must have excellent English communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Must be professional and punctual.