Dc Events Intern - Summer
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Summer 2019 Internships start in June 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays starting June 2019 – September 2019.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.
DC Entertainment is seeking an intern for the Events department. The intern will gain insight and knowledge of the Direct-to-Consumer Industry and specifically Event's role within DC Entertainment through practical experience and exposure. This intern may:
• Coordinate and communicate talent signing schedules for the DC booth at upcoming conventions.
• Help create and update booth staff schedules.
• Gather assets for convention panel presentations and booth graphics.
• Help with logistics and shipments.
• Organize and maintain storage room inventory.
• Liaise with Art & Design Department on convention comic variant covers.
What do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing or a related major.
• Proficiency in using Mac and Microsoft Office.
• Passion and familiarity with comic books and comic book history strongly preferred, knowledge of DC characters.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.