Dc Comics Editorial Intern - Summer
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
What part will you play?
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
Summer 2019 Internships start in June 2019 and are generally 10 weeks long. To be eligible to participate in our internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of a degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays starting June 2019 – September 2019.
• Must be in good academic standing.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation housing and transportation.
• Must be able to provide copy of unofficial transcript.
DC Comics is seeking an intern for their Editorial department. his intern will gain insight and knowledge of the Comic Book industry through practical experience and exposure and is designed for students interested in pursuing careers related to print editing and proofreading.
• Assists Editor with development and production of DC Comics, licensed comics, digital comics, custom projects, and kids line of comics.
• Interacts with freelancers and various departments to ensure that the projects are moving through the appropriate departments as scheduled.
• Provides administrative and clerical support to Group Editor (copying, filing, answering telephones/questions and monitoring deadlines).
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Pursuit of a college degree in English, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Business or a related major.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Passion and familiarity of DC characters.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.