Asset Manager, Enterprise Technology
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Asset Manager, Enterprise Workplace Support & Svcs
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. seeks an Asset Manager of Enterprise Workplace Support and Services. The ideal candidate will manage technology-related assets, manage and administer contractual agreements to ensure compliance with obligations, providing an in-depth insight into trends to contribute to continuous improvement of asset management. This role will lead the design, development and implementation of processes, standard operating procedures and tools while working across multiple outsourced providers, internal customers and divisional stakeholders for adherence to the processes.
• Accountable for the processes and tools required to meet business needs and successful service delivery in support of Operational, • • • • Contractual and Financial requirements.
• Leads, plans and implements process design and improvement. Drives continuous improvement of the processes and overall process maturity.
• Develops, manages and ensures success of Configuration Management and IT Asset Management programs.
• Accountable for the organizational adoption of all Configuration Management and IT Asset Management processes through learning programs, communications and subject matter support Assesses which service providers to partner with
• Supports evaluation of existing AM tools and existing CMS.
• Defines and monitors programs' purpose, objectives, scope, as well as the principles and Critical Success Factors.
• Ability to work closely with key stakeholders to ensure effective receiving of assets, management of available inventory and best practices for disposal of company assets.
• Stays aware of industry trends and adapts strategic plan and service providers as needed.
• Maintains expertise in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes.
• Responsible for end-to-end hardware and software lifecycle IT Asset Management including data attributes and data relationships to the Configuration Management Database.
• Works closely with internal customers and support organizations to address business and functional needs for automation of processes associated with the design and implementation of an IT asset and inventory management solution.
• Maintains working knowledge in the IT asset Management processes as they relate to the acquisition and receiving of new assets.
• Ensures Key Performance Indicators are collected, analyzed, and acted upon.
• Develops, captures and publishes relevant metrics to describe Workplace assets across WB.
• Develops, captures and publishes relevant metrics to describe team operational efficiency and challenges.
• Responsible for program, process governance to include how changes to the process are submitted, tracked, approved, and communicated.
• Managing end-user accounts for accessing the systems.
• Supports evaluation of existing AM tools and existing CMS.
• Proposes interfaces with change management, problem management, incident management, release management and other service management processes.
• Preform configuration audits to check that the physical IT inventory is consistent with the asset and CMS and initiates any necessary corrective action.
• Manages CI status information and status accounting records / reports.
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with a wide range of cross functional teams across multiple disciplines.
• Shares information across IT and business groups.
• Champions efforts to drive value and monetization within the Configuration Management and IT Asset Management programs.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Project Management, Service Management, related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years' experience as an Asset Management professional within an IT organization.
-ServiceNow ITAM experience.
-CITAM or CSAM certification.
-ITIL V3 Foundation Certification.
• 5+ years of experience in IT including supervisory experience in infrastructure and operations support functions.
• 5+ Experience in IT service management including working with metrics, developing service management procedures and managing service lifecycle improvement.
• Experience across multiple methodologies and frameworks such as ITSM, Six Sigma, CoBit and other operational management and improvement disciplines preferred.
• A strong background in the development of efficient, reusable and re-deployable processes, systems and organization structures.
• Demonstrable track record of delivery within technology environments. Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
• Significant experience with operational management of problem resolution under ITIL frameworks.
• Hands-on experience working in the SNOW service management suite of products.
• Experience gathering and reporting on operational metrics.
• Strong overall understanding of IT infrastructure, application development and end-to-end production system integration.
• Detailed understanding of IT Asset Management principles and processes.
• Experience with one or more industry-leading IT Asset Management tool suites.
• Skilled in identifying, communicating and resolving business problems.
• Ability to work collaboratively to define strategies, innovate and manage technical solutions.
• Ability to facilitate an coordinate cross-organizational technical strategies and solutions.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Must possess an aptitude for translating complex, technical subjects into clear, business-oriented communications.
• Strong business acumen, managerial, organizational, analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent facilitation, collaboration, and presentation skills.
• Collaborative and cooperative approach to leadership and management.
• Capable of creating PowerPoint presentations, Excel, Microsoft; technical writing and documentation methods; creation of documents, graphs, spreadsheets, diagrams, and presentations.
• Demonstrate ability to meet tight deadlines as well as coordinate, prioritize and communicate project statuses to internal customers and stakeholders.
• Medical, dental, vision coverage, competitive paid time off and competitive company-matching 401K plan. • Warner Bros. Learning Network to help develop and navigate your career. • Impact, the Warner Bros. Giving Program, which provides ways for you to support the communities in which we live and work. • Part of the Warner Media family which includes brands like HBO, TBS, TNT and Cartoon Network.
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
At WB Technology we look for members who want to:
Be Curious: Seek out opportunities to learn, and who aren't afraid to ask questions
Own It: Be the driver, and take accountability
Embrace Change: The technology landscape is ever changing - we're looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
Engage and Influence: Share your passion for technology, and develop great relationships with colleagues and collaborators
Respect: Show empathy and respect to all, and operate with the best intentions
Live the #WBLife: At WBT we look for team members who want to ''Contribute to Our Community''
Job Code: 164901BR
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online