Executive Assistant, Evp, Global Content Strategy, Planning and Analysis
Warner Bros. DiscoveryCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
This position will support the EVP Global Content Strategy, Planning & Analysis and may also support one or more other Executives.
Your Role Responsibilities:
• Manage administrative responsibilities with outstanding attention to detail & follow-up, including but not limited to:
• Scheduling executive's appointments, maintaining and updating supervisor's daily calendar. Organizing and coordinating meetings, including preparation and distribution of any materials, agendas, and notes, handouts.
• Arranging travel, preparing & submitting expense reports, and monitoring monthly T&E expenses against budget
• Serving as back-up to other executive assistants supporting senior management from time to time and coordinating with other departmental executive and administrative assistants to provide support for the entire department
• The Executive Assistant may also be asked to assist in the creation of PowerPoint presentations, maintenance of various program planning documents/spreadsheets, and execution of other ad hoc projects
• Adherence to sensitive timelines, deadlines, and confidential materials.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• 2+ executive level support experience, preferably within the entertainment/media industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable organizational skills, detail-oriented with strong ability to multitask and prioritize
• Proactive, solutions-oriented and resourceful
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with individuals across the company at all levels with professionalism and respect
• High degree of initiative and passion for the industry
• Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing work priorities
• Must be proficient in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google docs, Slack, Zoom, and database management. Ability to create exceptional PowerPoint slides a plus
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $63,001.00 - $117,002.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$63,001.00 - 117,002.00 per year