Fall Paid Intern - Studio VFX
Walt Disney Pictures ProductionBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2021 8:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - Studio VFX jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Fall Paid Intern - Studio VFX postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - Studio VFX?
Part Time Paid Internship
This position is for the Visual Effects department within the Disney Live Action, 20th Century and Searchlight groups. We set up, budget, schedule and manage Visual Effects aspects for our films.
• Maintain database of facilities, VFX Supervisors, VFX Producers with availability, vendor projects, and types of shows for which each may be appropriately utilized.
• Create and update Show Files
• Cover desks when necessary (answering phones, rolling calls, scheduling, etc.)
• General office tasks (phones, filing, etc.)
• Candidate should have a focused interest in Visual Effects management.
• Hard-working, self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Should be relatively fluent in Excel (and Microsoft Office in general).
• Good Communication Skills
• Positive team-player
• Knowledge of Filemaker Pro & Airtable
• Prior internships and/or classes in Visual Effects, Post Production, and the like, a plus
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last eighteen (18) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
• Current student or recent grad studying Film/Video Production, Communications, or related
• The approximate dates of this internship are September 2021 through December 2021/January 2022.
• Candidate must be available to work part time or full time hours (approximately 20-40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures Production, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures Production, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.