Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Walt Disney Parks & ResortsGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/20/2018 11:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition? Job Summary:
At Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products (DPECP) we ''bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world to create magical memories that last a lifetime.'' That's our motto at DPECP and it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Professional Recruitment Team connects talented professionals with life changing opportunities within DPECP. As a recruitment leader, you will lead and develop a high performing team of recruiters and coordinators located on the east and west coasts to ensure delivery of recruitment solutions to multiple lines of business in a fast-paced environment. You are responsible for leading and participating on talent acquisition projects and ensuring your team provides a uniquely Disney candidate experience while managing service delivery to the business. You will be required to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships that allow you to drive operational excellence and translate analytics into trends & insights that inform and influence hiring leaders. Develop recruitment strategies that align to business needs and are measured to ensure effectiveness. Provide input toward the AOP process, manage expenses versus plan and ensure optimal utilization of resources, recruitment tools, processes & practices.
This role could be located in FL or CA and requires limited travel to FL & CA. The role will be assigned to specific lines of business (TBD) but may change based on business needs.
• Consult the Business – Meet with business leaders to learn business insights and hiring needs; Review data analytics and provide storytelling & insights to your team and business leaders to inform and influence recruitment strategy; Be a talent advisor to the business.
• Develop Recruitment Strategies – Identify hiring needs and partner closely with the Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing to develop effective strategies that build diverse talent pipelines to meet business needs. Ensure your team tracks and shares talent efficiently (via TRM/Kenexa) and leverages consistent processes and tools.
• Communicate & Collaborate – Develop and deliver clear & timely communication to your team, across the professional recruitment team, and with leaders at all levels; Partner closely with HRBPs and with TA partners (i.e. Org. Mgt., Sourcing, Recruitment Marketing, Finance, Mobility & Immigration, and Security/Global HR Operations etc.).
• Manage Projects – Identify, lead and implement operational efficiency projects for the professional recruitment team including managing change management & communication plans; Participate in TWDC level projects (as needed).
• Lead a Bi-Coastal Team – Develop, inspire, and hold a team accountable for the delivery of recruitment solutions; Coach and mentor your team through regular quality conversations and role plays to ensure desired behaviors; Lead by example.
• Team leadership, project management experience and curiosity about the recruitment industry.
• Proven ability to drive consistent processes and full life-cycle recruitment experience
• Experience utilizing HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. SAP, Kenexa)
• Knowledge and understanding of Disney HR policies and procedures
• Experience utilizing Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) to small and large groups and the ability to interact with all levels of leadership
• Demonstrated ability to manage confidential information and difficult conversations.
• The ability to build & maintain collaborative relationships and influence senior business leaders.
• Analytical skills to translate data into meaningful storytelling to drive data driven decisions
• Ability to effectively prioritize and balance workloads across a team; proven performance management
• Proven organizational, prioritization and time management skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Prior experience recruiting salaried professionals in a full lifecycle recruitment process
• Experience with recruitment systems Kenexa, Ascendify and LinkedIn Recruiter
• Proven ability to develop strategic plans, measures of success and lead projects to fruition
• Familiarity with Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products or TWDC lines of business
• Prior human resources or recruitment leadership experience and passion for the candidate experience
• Familiarity with SAP, Ascendify Confluence and JIRA (or like systems)
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Visio software tools
• Social media activist able to promote The Walt Disney Company (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
• Experience facilitating training on recruitment content to a team and business leaders
• Associate's Degree or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or similar field
About Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products segment includes Disney's iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney's global consumer products operations include the world's leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world's largest children's publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.