Cast Engagement Marketing Manager
Walt Disney Parks & ResortsLake Buena Vista, FL
Full Time Job
Cast Engagement Marketing Manager (CT)
The Cast Engagement Marketing Manager - (Part Time Variable opportunity) will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies on behalf of Disney University and Workforce Solutions Marketing.
The Cast Engagement Marketing Manager will write copy, design and publish online content, plan, develop and distribute various Marketing tactics and serve as a strategic partner. This person will maintain a collaborative approach and problem-solving mentality.
• Developing marketing content, strategies, and tactics that contribute to the quality of cast engagement
• Development of innovative and message driven marketing content
• Ensuring marketing content reaches diverse populations of Cast
• Managing website content
• Delivering cast marketing collateral that supports cast engagement tactics and plans such as Email, collateral, online presentations, promotional products and displays
• Building strong internal and external relationships and supporting a collaborative team environment
• Curating right-fit opportunities for our Cast
• Managing multiple priorities
• Being flexible with the part-time work schedule to adjust to business needs (days and hours may vary at times)
• This position can be fully remote
• Demonstrated strong writing and communication skills
• Familiarity with website development and management
• Ability to develop, evaluate and execute creative marketing concepts
• Ability to analyze and draw marketing implications from research and other data sources
• Ability to implement multi-faceted projects while ensuring strong execution, timely delivery, and client satisfaction
• Demonstrated ability to ascertain the priorities of a particular audience and craft a executable solution while considering efficiencies and effectiveness
• Proven ability to partner effectively and work in team environment
• Demonstrated innovative thinking and problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
• Brand knowledge of The Walt Disney Company and its affiliates
• At least 1 year of Disney experience
• At least 1 year of Marketing/Advertising/Communications experience or equivalent related experience
• Moderate to advanced working knowledge of WordPress, Email Marketing, HTML, HTML5, Unified Messaging, ZenDesk, Adobe Creative Suite
• Proven proficiency within MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and O365
• Graphic Design experience
• Proven knowledge of social and interactive media
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent related experience
About Disney Parks & Resorts:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where dreams come true. More than sixty years ago, Walt Disney created a new kind of entertainment families could experience together, immersed in detailed atmospheres and vibrant storytelling. His vision now includes a collection of six of the world's leading family vacation destinations – Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, Calif.; Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.; Tokyo Disney Resort, Urayasu, Chiba, Japan; Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France; Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located on Lantau Island; and Shanghai Disney Resort, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China. In addition, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts includes the world-class Disney Cruise Line; Disney Vacation Club; Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa; Adventures by Disney, a guided group vacation experience to some of the world's most popular destinations; and Walt Disney Imagineering, which creates and designs all Disney parks, resorts and attractions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Parks & Resorts.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.