Talent Acquisition Resourcer
Walt Disney InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2018 1:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Resourcer jobs in London-UK
Search all Talent Acquisition Resourcer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Acquisition Resourcer? Job Summary:
We have a new opportunity for Talent Acquisition resourcer to join our team.
The key responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Resourcer is to support the Talent Acquisition Team in the delivery of our recruitment objectives. The Talent Acquisition Resourcer will be responsible for direct sourcing, shortlisting and interviewing candidates as required to deliver a quality focused and cost efficient recruitment service to the business.
• Work with theTalent Acquisition team to fully understand the requirements of each vacancy to ensure the shortlisted CVs are of the quality desired.
• Deliver quality candidates through a range of direct sources to ensure effective delivery of The Walt Disney Company's recruitment objectives, with a strong focus on direct sourcing.
• Work with the Talent Acquisition team to create talent pipelines for future requirements and be pro-active in sourcing quality CVs prior to any vacancy being approved.
• Work with the Head of Talent Acquisition to promote The Walt Disney Company's employer brand using social media and other tools to generate interest in the company as a great place to work.
• Support the business by offering an excellent quality candidate and manager experience.
• Draft creative and engaging adverts that will attract quality candidates to our talent pool.
• Undertake initial pre-screening through both CV review and telephone screening & with line managers as required, exercising judgement on candidate suitability and influencing and motivating candidates to opportunities.
• Keep accurate candidate details and ensure Brassring Kenexa (ATS) database is maintained at all times.
• Identify opportunities to create and manage talent pools for volume hires
• Be aware of the activities of recruitment peers to ensure sharing of quality CVs amongst the team.
• Particularly in times of high volume or major campaigns work with the wider recruitment team to ensure full provision of recruitment service
• Support with any associated Recruitment adminstratio
• Project work in conjunction with the Head of Talent Acquisition
• Proven experience of end-to-end recruitment in an in-house or RPO capacity
• Experience of recruiting in a Media/Entertainment or Consumer products is highly desirable
• Proven experience of delivering direct sourcing across multiple different and diverse roles
• Experience in a large, multinational corporate environment preferred
• Candidates with experience sourcing in markets across EMEA would be highly advantageous
• Second European language, a bonus
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, service-driven, corporate environment
• Experience of using an Applicant Tracking system or similar, recruitment-focused software (Kenexa Brassring is advantagous)
• Expert knowledge of LinkedIn and other social recruiting platforms (experience with LinkedIn Recruiter preferred)
• Experience of managing a requisition list of circa 20 vacancies concurrently
• High level of attention to detail and a passion to offer a real quality service
• Be client and customer focussed, accustomed to working with multi-functional groups at all levels
• Proven ability to influence and motivate diverse stakeholders including candidates and, where appropriate, Line Managers
• Familiarity with using recruitment metrics to drive performance
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.