Learning & Development Coordinator
Walt Disney InternationalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Exciting opportunity for an L&D Co-ordinator to join the Disney team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Learning & Developent Co-ordinator will also work closely with the L&D Managers to support the business and drive continuous improvement, delivered to agreed outcomes and timescales. Provide a proactive, efficient and consistent customer oriented service which adds value to the L&D team and UK Lines of Businesses.
• Managing, the UK L&D calendar, end-to- end including:
• Supporting the L&D Manager on content management and scheduling
• Manage all enrolment and logistical requirements, including on the day of the event
• Liaising with providers on course requirements and materials
• Liaising with delegates as required
• Using D Learn to manage all events and scheduled items, including managing registrations
• Sending out end of course feedback requests, collating responses and feeding back to the L&D Manager and relevant provider
• Communication and promotions of the schedule
• Involvement in first day on-boarding programmes
• Own ''Welcome to Disney'' programme for cast members and Interns
• Own the L&D quarterly newsletter, including content management, drafting, communication
• Support the L&D Manager in running annual initiatives, including but not restricted to:
• UK Mentoring Programme
• Learning Expo
• D&I activities
• D Achieve – including facilitating D Achieve New Joiner session bi-monthly and employee/line manager D Achieve sessions as required at year-end/new FY
• Support L&D Manager with LOB specific projects, including but not restricted to, Insights Discovery or LOB specific learning interventions
• Responsible for managing initiatives/resources such as:
• Digital Marketing initiative ''Dot.Native'' process or an equivalent
• Lynda.com subscription process
• Ensure efficient, timely and accurate administration of the regional training duties and activities
• Local SuperUser for D Learn / D Me / TSP tool
• Own UK.Learning@disney.com Email inbox and manage independently
• Organise and maintain all learning and development equipment as well as stationery supplies
• Manage Purchase Orders for L&D, code and process invoices through SAP
• Respond to employee, line manager and HRBP on general queries on learning solutions and support, actively promote L&D and D Learn whenever possible and help drive overall positive employee experience
• L&D reporting
• Any ad-hoc administrative/coordinative support or projects that are required in support of by L&D manager and wider L&D team
• Graduate level or equivalent work experience
• Project coordination experience
• Demonstrable administration experience with good attention to detail
• Strong stakeholder and expectation management
• Experience within or exposure to learning and development desirable
This position is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.