Summer Intern - Production Management
Walt Disney Animation StudiosBurbank, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Expand your skill set into the world of animation! Walt Disney Animation Studios Summer Internship Program is a ten-week experience designed for students studying art, animation, computer graphics, and film. As a Talent Development intern, you will have the unique opportunity to work directly with a Disney mentor as you explore all aspects of art, storytelling, and filmmaking. This immersive program offers hands-on experience focused on individual craft and multidisciplinary team collaboration.
The 2019 Summer Intern program will be held at our Burbank, CA studio starting June 2019. To be eligible for the Walt Disney Animation Studios Internship, you must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student who will return to school in the fall of 2019.
As a Production Management Intern you'll provide day-to-day administrative and project support of animation production, including organizing a production schedule as well as crew meetings, creating and maintaining reports, and assisting in the preparation of screenings and presentations. You'll learn about the process of producing an animated film and gain familiarity with the techniques and tools used by our production management teams.
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
• Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Effective communicator; both verbally and written
• Positive attitude with the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Possess a passion for animation
How To Apply
• Create or update your profile and apply online
• Resume with month and year of expected graduation date
Current enrollment as an undergraduate or graduate student returning to school in the fall. Deadline for applications is January 6, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.