Virginia Broadcasting, LLCCharlottesville, VA
Full Time Job
WVIR-TV/NBC29 has a great opportunity for a top notch recent grad or small market reporter who wants to work for a station that plays much bigger. This position provides many live opportunities, state of the art digital editing, and one of the top rated local news operations in the country.
We are seeking a reporter who can enterprise, follow a beat, write well, and has a hard news/lead mentality.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent news judgment
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage the community through news stories
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Execute live news shots
- Write and edit stories
- Uphold the highest level of professionalism inside and outside the newsroom
- Ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work assigned shifts
- A valid driver's license is required for this position
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Fax: 434-220-2916 Website: Apply At Employer's Site Mail: WVIR-TV/NBC29
Attn: HR Manager
PO Box 769
Charlottesville, VA 22911 Apply Online