Creative Producer, Social
Vin Di Bona ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
CREATIVE PRODUCER, KYOOT FACEBOOK
We are a top television and viral video brand with an extensive video library looking for a full time Creative Producer to lead a portion of our Facebook Network.
Our brand Kyoot is a family comedy brand focused on the chaos, ridiculousness, and ever changing fun of being part of a family. Our Facebook page is rapidly expanding and is looking for a manager to lead a small team to grow the page, hit revenue goals, and take the brand to the next stage. Our demographic is 24-45 Female, so experience with that type of content and demographic is a huge plus.
We are looking for a Brand Leader who understands how to look at the brand as a 360 Business. Must have prior experience working on social media platforms with a need for those who have worked on Facebook pages, specifically. A lover of comedy is a must!
Yep, our business is expanding. We are looking for brand leaders!
Here is who we like to hire -
We like to hire individuals who enjoy collaboration. We like to hire people who have a positive, self- starter, attitude. We like to hire those with a passion for online video, social and comedy. If that's you, please read through our responsibilities and qualifications and then, of course, send us your resume. (Extra points for those who add links to social platforms they have worked on.)
· Brand Leader who heads a small team to create, execute & schedule content
· Leads the strategy, creative, and content ideas for the page
· Reviews Content & Gives Creative Guidance and Notes
· Pitches and Proposes Creative ideas & Execution plans for Brand Content
· Looks at 360 Business opportunities for the brand and creates strategies to achieve those goals
· Adhering to an aggressive posting schedule on Facebook to build the audience
· Collaborating on content ideas to be posted
· Writing content that is on brand and organic to the Facebook platform
· Creating compelling, shareable copy for posts
· Tracking analytics and drawing insights from those analytics to further content ideation
· Working with website editorial team to ensure brand alignment across Kyoot content
· Takes direction from company-level initiatives to adjust brand positioning and needs
· Big thinker who lives and breathes Facebook and social with an eye on innovative ideas for growing brands, as well as creating compelling content.
· Has worked on a page with 1+ Million fans
· 5+ Years previous social media experience
· Experience leading a team of employees
· Experience with 24-45 Female Demographic
· Familiarity with best practices on Facebook
· Familiarity with Facebook monetization & Facebook Watch pages
· Experience writing to fit a brand's voice
· Basic understanding of SEO
· Highly organized, pays close attention to the details
· Team player, collaborator
· Experience with social analytics
· Experience publishing and scheduling on Facebook or other platforms
· Experience with merchandise, events, and more - a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Comedy Background Important!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online