This was removed by the employer on 2/12/2020 3:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? VidCon is the world's largest event for fans, creators, executives and brands who are passionate about online video and building diverse communities. Their flagship show, VidCon US, recently celebrated its 10th anniversary, welcoming 75,000 attendees and over 120 brand exhibitors. VidCon continued its global expansion this year, announcing the first-ever VidCon Asia Summit, which is set for December 2019, and VidCon Mexico, coming in 2020, adding to its roster of international events in Australia and London. VidCon was founded by veteran YouTube creators John and Hank Green (Vlogbrothers). VidCon is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.
Overview and Responsibilities
VidCon continues to expand globally and is adding to its team to navigate launching new events, growing existing events, and integrating into Viacom’s worldwide operations. The Executive Assistant will play an integral role in ensuring the continued, long-term success of the team by serving as the face, internally and externally, of the executive team, providing total administrative support, and managing the day-to-day operations of the VidCon Hollywood office. This role reports to the General Manager and works directly for the GM, VP of Programming, VP of Marketing, and the VP of Operations.
include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining and managing all executives’ calendars, coordinate internal and external meetings, and serve as point person for meeting requests, meeting logistics, tech needs, and document preparation
• Distribute information and materials to VidCon staff on an as-needed basis
• Advising executives regarding calls, appointments, meetings, and deadlines
• Act as liaison between VidCon and Viacom department assistants and outside vendors/agencies
• Arrange department office supply and equipment ordering
• Provide daily operational management and contact with Facilities, IT Help Desk, A/V and Telecom
• Prepare all executive travel arrangements and process, submit and file T&E reports
• Update and maintain contact sheets and other departmental documents
• Support VidCon team at select events as needed
• Assist in preparing presentations, spreadsheets, and other VidCon documents/materials
• Assist in coordinating joint Viacom Digital Studio (VDS) and VidCon team activities
• Assist in gathering and reporting key data and metrics internally and externally
• Bachelor’s degree in media/related field or equivalent experience
• Prior experience in Digital/Social Media (strong internship experience accepted)
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software
• Proactive, eager, detail and deadline-oriented
• Organizational mindset
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and judgement skills with the ability to collaborate with staff, other administrators, external contacts, and senior management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Adaptable and nimble, able to pivot with short notice
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks from different partners
• Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Premiere experience a strong plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.