Manager, Integrated Marketing, Digital Strategy, Awesomenesstv
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Integrated Marketing, Digital Strategy, Awesomenesstv jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Integrated Marketing, Digital Strategy, Awesomenesstv postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Integrated Marketing, Digital Strategy, Awesomenesstv?
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
We are looking to add a Manager of Digital Strategy, AwesomenessTV to our team!
AwesomenessTV is a Top 10 Media & Entertainment Property in the US for reaching Gen Z! It creates original content for teens through its digital publishing, film and television studio divisions. This person will develop and execute on best in class advertising solutions for our clients through content and experiences that resonate with teens & young adults today The ideal candidate is in tune with teen culture, and possesses a deep understanding and experience with social media platforms. A knowledge of emerging platforms, new technologies, and industry trends will aid this candidate - as will some familiarity with influencer talent.
• Lead the development of custom content and sponsorship opportunities, architecting solutions that excite media buyers, deliver value to our audience, and drive revenue for ViacomCBS.
• Work cross-functionally with a wide array of internal partners including sales, editorial, production, legal, design, yield, and ad operations, connecting dots and facilitating buy-in to support custom content and sponsorship initiatives.
• Lead the creation of sales marketing collateral, positioning business unit assets (i.e. shows, tent poles, features, etc.), in a positive light
• Represent business unit as an internal specialist and key point of contact for both sales and integrated marketing, answering questions, educating on sponsorship opportunities, and facilitating sales enablement initiatives that drive efficiencies and growth.
• Lead the development of media plans, and post-sale execution of sponsorships and custom brand programs, driving process excellence, detailed execution, and client satisfaction.
• Contribute to in-bound RFP requests, priority client programs, and business-wide ad sales growth initiatives by bringing a highly valued business unit expertise.
• Support team advancement projects (e.g. internal process audits and improvements) that create new efficiencies and improve work quality.
• Maintain a pulse on the media industry, understanding the needs, wants, and motivations of the buying community, and how to best define our offerings against competition.
• Minimum 3 years media or marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions or partnerships.
• Extraordinary storytelling, writing, and communication skills, with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Strong grasp on culture, with an ability to spot upcoming trends, particularly among Gen Z.
• Talent in distilling complex information into simple, memorable terms that sales and clients can grasp and act upon.
• Ability to multi-task and handle various project elements simultaneously, with confirmed experience of working efficiently and cross-functionally.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote) with an eye for aesthetics.
• Objective and solutions oriented attitude with a focused approach to problem solving.
• Experience providing direction to junior team members, granting them the authority to voice their opinions and take ownership of their assignments.