Late Night Cartoons - Digital Asset and Media Manager
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Implement and maintain the digital asset management system.
• Manage, organize, maintain the digital media/asset libraries.
• Facilitate asset upload, download, distribution, cataloging, and archival process.
• Train and assist internal users on asset management process and procedures.
• Register internal users to the DAM system based on permissions.
• Provide front line support for issues with login, forgotten passwords, training and walkthrough for assisting users with inserting and accessing assets.
• Set-up/program metadata for specific search functions.
• Generate utilization reports to identify areas of the DAM to optimize.
• Track Photoshop, After Effects and Character Animator assets from design completion through to rigging and final.
• Work closely with Series Supervisor and Art Director to review assets for completion of notes and functionality considerations.
• Assist in troubleshooting issues of assets that may impact animation, edit, audio, post and delivery.
• Pull and deliver media or assets to multiple animators, producers and facilities for animation, set up, rigging, editing, export and delivery.
• Convert and deliver large quantities of material in various digital formats.
• Communicate with producers and directors and maintain on-going knowledge and status of multiple phases of production.
• Experience implementing and managing a DAM system.
• Experience working with digital media, including transcoding video, codecs, aspect ratios, audio formats, compression technologies.
• Experienced in delivery and shipping methods for digital materials.
• Experience with animation production/post production workflows a plus.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.