This was removed by the employer on 3/26/2021 5:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Executive Assistant, Paramount
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support our Paramount content leadership team. The role requires someone with integrity, a desire to be a right-hand to forge professional partnerships with dynamic executives / teams. Our ideal candidate is upbeat, flexible, poised as well as confident when working with clients, senior leaders and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner. We are interested in meeting candidates that are resourceful, dynamic, insightful and forward thinking.
• Manage and maintain calendars, schedules, travel arrangements and expense reporting for two executives
• Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials and can prioritize and respond appropriately.
• Make appropriate and informed decisions regarding executives' available time
• Coordinate high-level meetings and events (including, but not limited to, scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans, catering, etc.) for the Burbank and other offices, as needed
• Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates
• Copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents and communications while maintaining a high-degree of confidentiality
• Conduct research on specialized topics, as required
• Develop internal network of EAs, Facilities, and other key contacts
• Manage key aspects of office atmosphere in Burbank office including activities such as ensuring common areas are neat and management of media and devices.
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience
• Technically savvy with 3 years administrative experience
• Experience working with teams focusing on software development
• Proficient in Gmail, other Google products, and Microsoft Office suite
• Highly organized, self-starter with ability to prioritize multiple tasks at once
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills that thrives in a fast-paced team setting
• Skilled in working in both a team environment as well as independently
You might also have -
• Experience and good understanding of the digital, TV and dot-com world
• Technology experience such as a startup or tech company
FUNCTION: Administration This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.