Senior Procurement Analyst
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2021 3:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Procurement Analyst jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Procurement Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Procurement Analyst? Is this the role for you?
This role will help drive and support cost saving initiatives for the International Sourcing team on an as needed basis, across categories: Technology, Research, Post-production, Production and Events, and Marketing; in order to deliver impactful financial results. The position provides support with general project tasks, such as spend category research and analysis, support to project planning, analysis and execution, financial modelling and status reporting.
What will you be doing?
Support Sourcing Leaders in Developing and Executing Category Strategies and in Fulfilling Sourcing Requests from Business
• Conduct financial, demand and supply market analysis, and interact with business leaders to support International Sourcing in development of Category strategy
• Develop and execute complex RFI / RFQ / RFP's with quality and in timeframes as directed by International Sourcing e.g., develop standard templates, work with business to identify both incumbent and new vendors, distribute to vendors; tabulate and analyze responses, support Category Manager in responding to vendor questions, prepare summary tables of comparative results across vendors
• Execute contract renewals and new contracts as assigned by Category Manager. Negotiate the best possible commercial terms while protecting Viacom through use of standard terms and conditions.
• Interact directly with vendor and internal business leaders for day-to-day activities
• Accurately and effectively process procurement requests
• Conduct other (frequently cross-functional) projects as assigned
Leverage Data Analytics and Gather Business Intelligence to Support Development and Execution of Category Strategies
• Support the International Sourcing team with spend data analysis to assess current performance and identify improvement opportunities
• Build the weekly reporting (dashboard from SAP / Business Warehouse/ Spend360 / Tableau) explaining main variances, opportunities, and risks; build a true picture of supplier spend
• Create the quarterly analysis (Reporting for CFO, Non-Compliance and KPI reports) where accuracy will be key, and accountability for understanding the data.
• Support the Annual Operating Plan for Sourcing and Procurement
• Analyzing changes and trends related to savings, spend, projects and contracts, interpreting and communicating analysis results.
• Provide accurate financial analysis and present insights on spend and costs, highlight trends and forecast/calculate savings across markets and Lines of Business
• Identify opportunities for value creation by reviewing spend for non-compliance with purchasing policy
• Develop positive relationship with internal (e.g. Finance) local teams and external stakeholders.
• Conduct supply market research and analysis to identify / validate potentially qualified suppliers to meet business needs
• Continuously collect business intelligence on category-specific sourcing standard methodologies and summarize / share with Category Managers
• Prepare performance scorecards and communicate to vendors
• Build knowledge/credibility within assigned category e.g., bring new and measurable category – specific insights to Category Manager based on knowledge of category standard methodologies and trends.
What are we looking for?
• Proficiency in spreadsheet modeling
• Highly proficient with MS Office suite (Excel (specifically pivot tables & V look ups), PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
• Familiarity with SAP or other leading ERP systems
• Strong data visualization skills required - ideally within Tableau
• Experience with handling analytical tools and working with large, complex datasets
• Previous experience working within the media and entertainment industry strongly preferred
• Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to present information clearly and effectively
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of internal and external partner groups at all levels
• Proficiency in database administration
• General knowledge of accounting principles
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle ambiguity
• Proven ability to be an excellent teammate and possess strong work ethic and integrity
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines
• A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.