Strategist, Brand Partnerships
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Strategist, Brand Partnerships - Viacom Advanced Marketing Solutions
Strategist supporting the Branded Programming and Influence Marketing (WHOSAY) components of Viacom’s Advanced Marketing Solutions group.
Viacom’s Branded Programming team creates custom content for brands or integrates them into existing Viacom IP with distribution across the Viacom’s digital, linear and experiential footprints.
Viacom's WHOSAY team powers influence marketing campaigns across all brand verticals. With professionally-vetted celebrity and influencer talent, WHOSAY maximizes performance across social, TV and digital media distribution.
Sales and Support teams work with our brand and agency partners to deliver strategic campaigns aligned with their business objectives.
• You will assist with pre-sales process by uncovering and cultivating leads, conducting research, participating in creative brainstorming, building and customizing sales materials, and ultimately developing strategic media and integrated marketing proposals to deliver on client campaign objectives
• You will help with post-sales process by working with internal teams such as Production, Talent, Legal, Finance and Operations to facilitate program execution and ensure all client deliverables are met
• You will lead and run all media plan development working in conjunction with the sales team to best optimize for the client
• You will participate in sales presentations and conference calls as needed
• You will act as point of contact for baseline questions from clients regarding media proposals and campaign executions
• You will handle sales CRM systems, prospecting tools, pipeline and forecast reports
• You will review industry trades to stay current with developments in online advertising and online media
• You will research, collect and share market information
• You have a bachelor’s degree in business, communications, digital media, or other business-related field
• You have 1-2 years of previous sales or media planning experience in a digital media or digital marketing company
• Proficiency with PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, SalesForce, and/or other CRM systems
• Integrity, passion, resourcefulness, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Effective time management and multitasking skills
• Able to successfully work as an individual within a startup culture and fast paced team
• Excitement for and familiarity with the rapidly evolving branded content, influencer marketing and social media space