Senior Manager, Marketing & Partner Insights
MTVNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, such as MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and AwesomenessTV. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. We continually work toward having a vibrant culture that champions creativity, innovation and inclusion.
This role will be a key member of the Marketing and Partner Insights team, with an expertise in digital research. The position will support the Ad Sales Solutions team, responsible for a portfolio of media platforms (including video, VOD, social media, etc.) using primary and syndicated research tools/methods. The ideal candidate will have as solid understanding of the digital media landscape including multi-platform viewing, advertising formats, consumer behavior, and advertising receptivity. This position will support measurement functions and competitive reporting as they pertain to Viacom as whole, as well as across all network brands.
• Minimum 5 years of digital media research experience supporting advertising sales
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, experience in related digital analytics/research required.
• Strong understanding of the digital industry, with experience positioning data for ad sales teams and clients; ability to ''tell a story'' with data
• Expertise in internal digital tracking solutions (Adobe, etc.) and web debugging proxy tools (Fiddler, Charles, etc)
• Proficiency with syndicated research sources (comScore, Nielsen @Plan, YouGov, etc.).
• Expertise with social media analytics (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Tubular, etc.)
• Experience working with cross-platform research including VOD and OTT/Advanced Television platforms
• Familiarity with on-air measurement tools and media landscape
• Experience in working with demo guarantee tools such as Nielsen DAR and comScore vCE
• Knowledge of ad tagging and implementation processes and servers (ex: Freewheel)
• Self-starter and highly proactive with an ability to manage expectations, inform, and provide insights and recommendations to a larger internal team
• Ability to work independently, efficiently and amongst team within a fast-paced environment