Sr Manager, Marketing & Partner Insights
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This role will be a key member of the Marketing and Partner Insights team, with an expertise in digital research. The ideal candidate will have strategic, analytical skills and be seasoned in digital, emerging platform and convergent research.
The position will support the Marketing and Partner Sales team responsible for a portfolio of media properties (including video, VOD, social media, etc.) using primary and syndicated research tools/methods. The ideal candidate will have as solid understanding of the digital media landscape including multi-platform viewing, advertising formats, consumer behavior, and advertising receptivity. This position will support measurement functions and competitive reporting as they pertain to Viacom as whole, as well as across all network brands.
• Minimum 5 years of digital media research experience supporting advertising sales
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, experience in related digital analytics/research required.
• Strong understanding of the digital industry, with experience positioning data for ad sales teams and clients; ability to ''tell a story'' with data
• Expertise in internal digital tracking solutions (Adobe, etc.) and web debugging proxy tools (Fiddler, Charles, etc)
• Proficiency with syndicated research sources (comScore, Nielsen @Plan, YouGov, etc.).
• Expertise with social media analytics (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Tubular, etc.)
• Experience working with cross-platform research including VOD and OTT/Advanced Television platforms
• Familiarity with on-air measurement tools
• Experience in working with demo guarantee tools such as Nielsen DAR and comScore vCE
• Knowledge of ad tagging and implementation processes and servers (ex: Freewheel)
• Self-starter and highly proactive with an ability to manage expectations, inform, and provide insights and recommendations to a larger internal team
• Ability to work independently, efficiently and amongst team within a fast-paced environment
• Must be well versed in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
• Solid presentation skills