Senior Manager, Paid Social Audience Development
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Senior Manager, Audience Development will produce and support digital advertising campaigns to help grow Comedy Central’s digital and social audiences and drive video views of long-form content. . They will contribute to the execution of paid advertising campaigns on key social/digital platforms including Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and more for Viacom Digital Studios (VDS) content.
The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Experience with Youtube advertising mandatory, as well as experience in paid social media marketing and advertising. Candidates must possess excellent communication, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Develop and execute paid social campaigns on self-service advertising platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Adwords, GDN, etc.
• Drive video views of long-form content posted to CC’s YouTube channel
• Manage day-to-day efforts towards acquiring new fans and subscribers for CC’s key social/digital accounts
• Create trafficking, and optimizing campaigns across multiple social networks and ad buying platforms
• Produce and present paid media recommendations and launching campaigns from the ground up, including new testing opportunities
• Organize and manage internal marketing support across various departments and platforms
• Monitor campaign spends and optimize media spends as necessary
• Create campaign status updates and wrap up reports, best practices documents, and other misc. presentations as needed
• Oversee day-to-day budget, track spends, IO’s, contracts, and payments
• Manage the submission and delivery of creative requests for ads
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or advertising
• 3 years of experience planning and executing paid marketing campaigns on various platforms.
• Paid Social Media experience required. Youtube advertising experience is a must.
• 2 years of experience executing paid advertising campaigns on key self-service platforms including, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Google AdWords
• Experience executing paid advertising efforts to drive video views and/or audience growth
• Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and perform under pressure
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
• Comfortable working with ever-changing software on various platforms
• Basic Photoshop skills (preferred but not required)
• Love for comedy and pop culture
• Great sense of humor