Senior Data Management Analyst
Full Time Job
You will be a part of the Corporate Research Digital & Social analytics team and will support the day to day operations of data management tools and platforms. The role would help with data validation of new and existing data sources, translate data requirements to internal technology teams, basic ETL processes, and visualization of data. Ideally, you would have experience with digital and social platform datasets, knowledge of the data ingestion process, and experience or familiarity with SQL and databases.
• You conduct data validations and analysis to assess the completeness and accuracy of data
• Assist with data extraction, manipulation, and transformation based on requirements from partners.
• You assist with the maintenance of data sources, accounts, and datasets as it pertains to our data platforms
• Analysis will include cleansing, transforming, validating or modeling data for improving data quality, design and presentation.
• You work closely with internal Research teams, Analytics, and Technology teams as well as external vendors to ensure that data requirements can be met and executed
• Assist with visualizing data creatively and use various data sets/metrics in order to optimize surfacing insights and meaningful stories
• We require you to have a deep understanding of datasets from social and digital platforms including but not limited to Adobe Analytics, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram etc.
• Familiarity with linear, SVOD, VOD, MVPD datasets a plus.
• You are familiar with data ingestion workflow via APIs, feeds, data warehouse, S3, FTP, etc.
• Familiar with Domo or other BI tools a plus. Familiar with Tableau a plus
• Experience with Excel utilizing advanced formulas, queries, plugins/add ons.
• Experience with ETL tools, experience with SQL