Manager, Product Fulfillment
Full Time Job
This position is specifically responsible for managing the comprehensive deal servicing for Digital licensees on a worldwide basis.
to include, but not limited to:
• Managing fulfillment requirements of the Paramount Pictures’ library and new release titles for EST, VOD, and SVOD media worldwide
• Frequent liaising with Home Media Distribution Sales, Sales Administration, Marketing, business affairs and other associated Studio Departments regarding avail dates, marketing requirements, delivery expectations and overall fulfillment strategy
• Supervising asset and delivery deadlines for high volume of New Release and catalogue titles
• Overseeing delivery of materials to digital platforms prior to license start date and in time for air or go live
• Communicating with Paramount Mastering, Digital Media Services and third party vendor lab facilities to obtain on time deliveries and servicing
• Partnering with EST, VOD, and SVOD representatives on requests and requirements
Implementing and controlling more efficient ways to manage business workflows and relationships on an on-going basis.
• 4 years of related experience in technical Services and/or contract materials fulfillment
• Heavy experience working with servicing worldwide EST, VOD and SVOD services
• Must have excellent knowledge relating to digital audio/visual file formats, ancillary assets including sub-picture, creative, metadata, and delivery/asset tracking related to licensing fulfillment
• Expert with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, CRM, Word, Outlook,) SAP, Xytech a plus.
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Must be a strategic thinker and be a problem solver
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be extremely detail oriented
• Ability to work independently and efficiently in a dynamic workplace
• Bachelor’s degree preferred