Manager, Entertainment Group - Velocity
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are a branded content studio. Our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities delivering custom content and creative solutions across all our platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and loyalty with our fans. Long story short, we make killer brand driven content wherever and whenever our partners want it.
The Velocity Pitch team is a market facing team focused on advertiser partner needs and lead ideation based on client brief, data and insights, and VMN talent/ assets. The Manager position reports into the Director, working across music and entertainment networks. In this role, you will partner with Ad Sales and support the Pitch Management team to help ideate and develop convergent campaigns across various Viacom Properties. Collaboration is at the core of this role as you will be working closely with execution and creative counterparts to manage client requests.
In addition, you should be a team player, a fan of our content, talent and franchises, and have a passion for developing innovative and creative sponsorship solutions for clients that are engaging, drive revenue and provide meaningful solutions.
• Author support materials for the advertising sales force, including standard sponsorship packages and custom convergent programs
• Work cross disciplinarily along-side marketing and sales to address client feedback and/or changes to a marketing proposal/concept
• Participate in / lead creative development, presentation and project management, supporting a dedicated sales team
• Track, communicate and disseminate client sponsorship information in order to provide oversight and a constant flow of communication
• Monitor progress on all outstanding custom pitches and update reports accordingly
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ experience in Ad Sales, integrated marketing and/or agency experience
• Client-focused mind-set while understanding the needs of ad sales and the channels
• Excellent project management and research skills
• Interest in social media and digital platforms
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Creative writing skills in addition to excellent oral and written communication skills
• Unique balance of disciplined strategic thinking and creative passion
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Impeccably high standards for quality work