Manager, Branded Content Solutions
Full Time Job
Manager, Branded Content Solutions - Velocity
Viacom Velocity is a branded content division of Viacom offering full-service marketing that seamlessly integrates brands into the cultural conversation with custom content across all Viacom channels, platforms, and experiences.
The Viacom Velocity Manager, Branded Content Solutions will be responsible for managing accounts for the West Coast Marketing and Branded Content Team on partner promotions for MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, and Paramount Network. This person will report to team Director(s) managing various projects and serve as day to day point on project logistics, interdepartmental communications, and creation of presentation materials for current and new business.
As Manager, you will interface with teams including clients, media agencies, Ad Sales, on-air, production, social media, site editorial, legal, and external vendors.
• Work with sales, programming and creative departments in order to facilitate concept development and execution of linear, digital, and social business for West Coast accounts. Partner categories include Entertainment, Film, Gaming, etc.
• Brainstorm creative solutions for RFPs from clients. Work closely with Integrated Marketing Director(s) to create account specific pitch materials for internal and external use
• Liaise with Integrated Marketing counterparts, sales and inter-department members (i.e. editorial, music & talent, digital production, legal, events, etc.) to customize sponsorship packages and facilitate proper clearances and approvals
• Act as day to day point in the execution of partner projects
• Author support materials for the advertising sales force, including standard sponsorship packages and custom convergent programs
• Coordinate with marketing and sales to address client feedback and/or changes to a marketing proposal/concept
• Track, communicate and disseminate client sponsorship information in order to provide oversight and a constant flow of communication
• Monitor progress on all outstanding custom pitches and update reports accordingly
• Work closely with Director(s) and support staff to architect cross-platform marketing programs that elevate integrated marketing and advertising sales initiatives across a portfolio of key national clients
• Through strategic thinking, help follow and translate industry insights and pop culture trends into monetization tactics
• Work in tandem with team coordinators to gather all campaign metrics and tracking for optimization and final reporting. Aggregate info as needed for strategy and recommendation support to senior management.
• Spearhead the creation of wrap decks for internal use and client facing
• Additional duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Television, Film, Marketing, Communications, or similar preferred with 3-5 years in Ad Sales, integrated marketing and/or agency experience; or equivalent professional experience
• You should be a team player, a fan of our content, talent and franchises, and have a passion for developing innovative and creative sponsorship solutions for clients that are engaging, drive revenue and provide meaningful solutions to challenges posed in Viacom client RFP’s.
• A creative and strategic thinker who has a deep interest in and passion for entertainment, media, emerging platforms/media apps/tech, and client service
• Organized, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding written and oral communications skills as required to interface across multiple levels and groups
• Proactive self-starter and team player, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Ability to conduct research and compile data to create materials and business recommendations utilized by senior management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Illustrator, Photoshop, and Key Note skills preferred