Manager, Brand Partnerships Account Management - Viacom Advanced Marketing Solutions
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Viacom’s Branded Programming team creates custom content for brands or integrates them into existing Viacom IP with distribution across the Viacom’s digital, linear and experiential footprints.
Viacom's WHOSAY team powers influence marketing campaigns across all brand verticals. With professionally-vetted celebrity and influencer talent, WHOSAY maximizes performance across social, TV and digital media distribution.
Sales and Support teams work with our brand and agency partners to deliver strategic campaigns aligned with their business objectives.
We are seeking Manager who will lead our growing Account Management Team and also help with day to day account management responsibilities.
• You will guide the Account Management Team and be a Senior level executioner on campaign activation
• You will improve existing process and implement new process to streamline business and drive efficiencies
• You will build and maintain strong synergetic relationships within the Sales organization, including working closely with Sales and Sales Leadership as well as Talent, Marketing, Production and Legal teams execute Branded Content programs
• You will execute, optimize and analyze advertising products using internal tools and dashboards.
• Liaise across internal departments (Sales Ops, Legal, Content, Talent, Production, etc.) to develop & productize campaigns
• You will work alongside sales in collaborating with key agency personnel throughout the pre and post sales process
• You will create media plans that align with and exceed advertiser critical metrics, ensure successful delivery and optimal performance
• You will lead full internal and external communications and deliverables
• You will resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, and identifying and implementing process improvements
• You will handle contracts and renewals, and assisting our Legal and Business operations teams
• You will respond to client requests and queries in a timely and courteous fashion
• You will work with multiple internal departments to coordinate campaign approvals, implementation and performance tracking
• You will monitor ongoing campaigns to ensure delivery and optimizations
• You will provide weekly reporting and campaign wrap reports
• You will train and mentor new team members as our organization grows
• BA / BS degree
• 4 years of experience leading digital/social marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
• Deep understanding of influencer, branded content and social media landscape
• Strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Keynote & PowerPoint skills
• Ability to lead large customer relationships and handle conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
• Experience managing and building a team preferred
• Consistent track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers
• Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for dedicatedly resolving issues