Junior Versioning Producer
Full Time Job
LOCATION: Hawley Crescent
DATE: OCTOBER 2018
MANAGER: PRODUCTION MANAGER
What's the gig?
Junior Versioning Producer
Which means . . .
In our department we create, design and package high profile multi-platform marketing campaigns for show launches as well as creating GFX identity for properties across the wider international business and branding on the ground live events.
You would be working within the UK Creative promo team, the main responsibilities would be to provide versioning and design support to the creatives, designers and promo producers, helping them to package and version their promotional deliverables.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly formed cross brand creative, design, production and media hub, with the ambition of becoming the best in class across the broadcast industry dedicated to delivering innovative and award winning creative that span all platforms across our Viacom consumer brands including Channel 5, Comedy Central, MTV and Nickelodeon.
You'll need to own . . .
• Fantastic attention to detail
• A good overall knowledge of the TV and post production environment
• Understanding of Quality Control, what is and isn’t acceptable for broadcasting online & on-air
• Understanding of design principles including typography, colour theory and layout
• Problem solving essential
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving and creative department
• Knowledge of MTV brand
• Ability to work within a creative team and interact in a friendly and professional way with other departments and outside clients
Must have the following ninja skills . . .
• Good knowledge of Premier Pro
• Good knowledge of After Effects
• Video and Audio codec knowledge
• Media formatting knowledge
• Familiar with Adobe illustrator and Photoshop
• Knowledge of MAC and PC software
This job description is a guide to the work you will be initially required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment and as your experience grows you will be expected to broaden your tasks, suggest improvements, solve problems and enhance the effectiveness of the role. This spec summaries the main aspects of the job but does not cover all the duties that the job holder may have to perform.
At Viacom, we value and celebrate difference. We want to ensure that we fully represent the make-up of UK society in our workforce as well as bringing diverse perspectives to our business. We want to make sure that Diversity and Inclusion are not just buzz words; we truly want to foster an authentic inclusive environment, where all employees feel that they can bring their whole selves to work.
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice for Viacom entities in the EEA and Switzerland is available here.