Executive Director, Sales
Full Time Job
This position serves as the North American Team Leader for the North American Distribution Network.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Plan, develop and execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives across the Distributor Network across all Home Media categories
• Meet Fiscal Year Net Revenue Goals, Catalog and Trade Spending Targets.
• Serve as the North American Team Leader for the North American Distribution Network with direct oversight of 3 Sales Managers.
• Design, create and implement a cost effective, result oriented Distributor Rebate Program to drive key metrics for Paramount Home Media Distribution.
• Manage the lifecycle of all Paramount releases
• Represent Account requirements, requests and positions to Brand Marketing, Operations, Finance, Planning, Sales and Senior Management
• Prepare all materials for internal and external presentations/meetings; lead these meetings
• Develop collaborative business relationships with key buying, marketing, merchandising and executive personnel at our Distribution Partners and the accounts they service.
• Maintain an ongoing partnership with the Brand Marketing team at Paramount, as well as those at label partners
• Keep SVP Domestic Sales completely informed on all activities of vendors across Theatrical titles and all labels partner releases on a weekly basis
• Remain current on industry trends across digital, physical and emerging formats for both Paramount and its competitors in the USA and Canada
• 5 - 10 years sales or sales analytics, Distribution Sales and/or packaged media category sales and/or marketing preferred
• Bachelors Degree in marketing, business administration or applicable field. MBA preferred
• Candidate should possess strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills along with solid contracting and negotiation skills
• Possess strong computer skills for managing sales database tracking and must manage time well.
• Must possess strong customer service skills and be adaptable to change in an ever changing industry.
• Candidate should be analytical and have strong active listening skills as well.
• Must be comfortable working with a variety of internal/external customers.
• Must be able to build and maintain close customer relationships as well as strong working relationships with corporate offices