Executive Assistant, Production Management
Full Time Job
The primary focus of this position is to support the EVP of the Viacom Global Entertainment Group’s Production Management overseeing physical production of all original programming series, pilots, presentations, and specials. This position will also provide overall departmental support, assisting from time to time, the EVP’s direct reports in the coordination of meetings and travel.
• Provide administrative support for the EVP of Production Management and other department executives (answering phones, keeping call sheet, scheduling, printing/copying/scanning, travel itinerary, calendar, coordinating conference calls, video conference calls and meeting preparation)
• Prepare travel and expense reports for department executives.
• Maintain a contact by project chart, department calendars, weekly reports and charts, network and vendor contact lists
• Support department in research of venues and vendors
• Support department in shoot, events, and project coverage on a case by case basis
• Provide support to Directors, Managers & Coordinators as needed
• Upload archive materials to SharePoint and production management share drive. (uploading and organization of digital files)
• Order office supplies for department
• Provide administrative support for the entire department by ordering office supplies, sorting mail, faxing, copying and interfacing with facilities as needed.
• Distribute and track approval forms for the department
• Collect start/close forms for payroll payments of all freelance or project based employees.
• Maintain filing system for payroll payments
• Provide administrative support for in-house productions
• Processing of invoices and tracking payments while become proficient with SAP Software.
• Prepare Comedy Central distribution lists with Coordinator Supervision.
• Coordinate Storage of and clean out of show based files and set elements.
• File, store and continuously update organizational charts for production management.
• Manage Scenechronize database through cross departmental communication with all Viacom channels.
• 1-2 years previous administrative assistant experience preferred.
• Must be very organized, detail-oriented, reliable and composed.
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible a must, including openness to work longer hours without notice. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously. Should be proficient with MS Outlook, Word and Excel.