Data Analyst, Vantage
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Advertising is being reinvented through big data, audience segmentation tools, digital platforms and formats as well as new consumer consumption patterns. Viacom is forefront of this reinvention of advertising, with a broad range of products and programs designed to connect with Viacom’s fans in whatever environments and on whatever platforms are most meaningful to them.
In this role, you will work with a team of product managers, sales executives and data engineers who design and deliver advanced advertising products and experiences for the Viacom Vantage platform for advanced advertising.
• Work with product managers to fully operationalize Viacom’s internal tools for audience data creation and management.
• Partner with data science teams in the improvement of data operations and analysis
• Provide insight into solutions and capabilities of Viacom data assets
• Work with external vendors to manage transfer of data on behalf of Viacom
• Serve as team expert for use of data in advertising
• 2-5 years working experience in data analytics, or data science in the Media/Advertising industry
• A deep understanding of audience-based ad targeting, data operations, and data analytics
• An understanding of advertising business models in TV and digital
• Working knowledge of how data is used within the media ecosystem
• Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Passion for problem-solving and the ability to find answers to difficult questions – the sort of answers that others might struggle to find
• An entrepreneurial approach that is passionate about building businesses within a fast-paced environment, while changing the way partners perceive our brand and our products