Assistant Manager, Worldwide Print Production
Full Time Job
The Assistant Manager Worldwide Print Production works with the Worldwide Print Production Department and internal departments, taking projects through concept, design and production for print and digital materials for motion picture advertising.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• International General ITM Mechanicals
• Regular, mini and oversize one-sheets
• Flat cards
• Custom ITM Mechanicals
• Share responsibility for custom theater specific banners 20-40 custom size banners
• Digital theater specific banners
• Lobby dominations
• XYI Approvals
• Review any and all materials including but not limited to in-theater, OOH, takeovers and all digital approvals for all international territories.
• Special Projects
• Assist head of print production on any and all special projects that come into the department.
• Responsible for distribution of all international related files on Arc to internal employees.
• Online File Distribution
• Create online file and send to international interactive and social media teams.
*BA/BS degree in Marketing/Advertising or related/similar field
*3-5 years work experience in print marketing or advertising required
*Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
*Studio experience preferred
*Print production department experience a plus
*Excellent written and verbal communications skills
*Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
*Strong organizational skills and able to work well under time constraints
*Must be able to meet deadlines and manage multiple project elements simultaneously.
*Ability to work in a fast paced environment required
*Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to proofread