Application Manager, Salesforce
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Application Manager, Salesforce (Apttus CLM)
The Application Manager, Salesforce is responsible for functional project leadership, management and operational support of Legal applications across Viacom divisions, acting as the primary business facing functional point of contact.
The Manager will play a key role working with the business and the technology team to drive the development and transition to a new enterprise wide Contract Management platform built on Salesforce using Apttus CLM.
Your expected to be an experienced Project Manager with a background in systems or business analysis across the full SDLC, with ability to quickly understand business goals, aligning technology and process to meet those goals.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Director, Corporate Systems and be based in New York, NY.
• Function as the business IT functional leader and project manager during the Apttus CLM implementation and roll-out, conducted over multiple phases addressing different business areas.
• Understand business objectives and translate business needs into actionable system development projects, partnering with key business users and technical resources to drive projects through the whole SDLC from blueprint to implementation.
• Demonstrated hands-on and managerial experience with medium to large scale projects across all phases of the project life cycle, include management of supporting project plans.
• Experience with Agile project management.
• Experience documenting business requirements including user stories, process flows, test plans, training, implementation plans and support procedures.
• Good understanding of Legal and Contract management a plus.
• Media and Entertainment experience a plus.
• Ensures Compliance with appropriate security and controls as defined by policy and governance.
• Excellent customer facing communication skills for requirements gathering and presentations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience encompassing medium to large-scale projects.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in business analyst and/or systems analyst role.
• Experience implementing solutions on Salesforce.com preferred.
• Experience implementing Apttus CLM preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully adapt to a fast-paced working environment, with multiple projects and deadlines using effective organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail.